Sunday, January 8, 2012

Introductions...

I have currently began my experimental process to my MYP Personal Project. I plan on documenting all of the steps that I undergo through this process. I have currently been brain-storming so many ideas. Initially, I wanted to shadow and interview several doctors with different positions and create a documentary with some major overarching theme or something like that. But then I began to consider the time restraints with only having a 4-5 month period to complete this along with all of my usual daily responsibilities. Including the fact that I would have to complete this individually, I realized that this would be some-what challenging to complete with the time frame given and that I wouldn't be able to follow through with this idea. Following this setback, I began to consider other options. After deciding that I wanted to complete something personal that would display me as a unique individual, I have chosen to create a ... scrapbook!

1 comment:

  1. Cool, have you ever done this before? What is your area of interaction, Human Ingenuity?

    ReplyDelete