Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Second Thoughts

Lately, I have been reconsidering the whole scrapbook idea. I have spent the past week researching different websites and blogs on how to create a scrapbook. This made me realize that this idea wasn't as great as I initially believed it to be. I realized that creating a scrapbook wouldn't allow me to gain much from this experience. I wanted to create a project that I would be able to learn from and collect as a valuable memory in the future. I also wanted make a project that I wouldn't toss away or not look back on. I realized that I didn't want to create a project but that I wanted to create a memorable experience in which I would be able to look back on that would not only benefit me but others in my community. So, this led me to a period of debating whether I would change my project yet AGAIN or follow through with something that I wouldn't be fully invested in completing. With further thought I decided that I would change my project for the final time and that I would raise money for a charity. This would be beneficial to myself and to others in my community. It would additionally be a project that I could look back on and would allow me to make a difference in my society even if it would be at a small scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment